About our program
Graduate student Alex Wang with his poster that won 1st place at the Stem Cell Retreat on May 12, 2016.
|Yen Lab||Buchon Lab||Kotlikoff Lab|
The Cornell Stem Cell Program was founded on the unique strengths of the Cornell research community with its unparalleled cross-disciplinary collaborations and strong basic and comparative biomedical science programs. The CSCP incorporates over 50 laboratories across Cornell University Ithaca campus, closely interacts with the Center for Vertebrate Genomics, and is supported, in part, by the NYSTEM program of the New York State Department of Health.
Mark your calendars
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016: Stem Cell WIP, 12:00 p.m., Lecture Hall III
- Monday, July 31, 2017: Stem Cell Symposium, 8:00am-6:00pm, Alice Statler Auditorium, Keynote Speaker: Roel Nusse
News and announcements
- VTBMS/TOX7010: Mouse and Stem Cell Pathology is an updated graduate-level course. The course introduces to principles and methods of pathology and explains pathology role in stem cell research and regenerative medicine. Click here for more details.
- BME 6110: Stem Cell Bioengineering, is a new graduate-level course that explores the interface of stem cell biology, bioengineering, and biotechnology. Click here for the full list of courses featuring stem cell biology at Cornell.
- A post-doctoral position is available in the laboratory of Tudorita (Doina) Tumbar at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. Experience with tissue stem cell biology, mouse genetics, and cell culture are a plus, but are not required. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Tumbar at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for additional information.
Congratulations to Drs. Nicolas Buchon, Brian Rudd, and Ankur Singh! Their seed grant proposals have been selected for funding by the Cornell Stem Cell Program. The funding period is April 1, 2016 through March 31, 2017.
Congratulations to Alex Wang (Tumbar Lab), Dah-Jiun Fu (Nikitin Lab), Rebecca Harman (Van de Walle Lab), and Lu Ling (Fischbach Lab), winners of the 2016 Stem Cell Retreat poster competition!